- accept = significado del verbo aceptar o recibir: He accepted the gift.
- except = es una preposition excepto: All my family went dancing except Alyson.
- affect = significado
verbo influenciar: The weather will affect the game. del
- effect = resultado o consecuencia (sustantivo): I drank too much beer and it had an effecton my performance.
- effect = efecto ;
verbo causar 0 lograr: The economy has effected a major change in the country. del
- advise = verbo que significa recomendar, sugerir, o aconsejar: My father advised me to be careful.
- advice = sustantivo que significa una opinión o una recomendación. Can you give me some advice please?
- conscious = consciente; significado
adjetivo despierto : The patient remainedconscious but was taken to the hospital. del
- conscience = conciencia; sustantivo que significa el sentido de ser bueno: Carlos has a goodconscience.
- idea = idea ; sustantivo que significa un pensamiento, una creencia, o un concepto llevado a cabo en la mente, o una noción o un concepto general formado por la generalización: William had a brilliant idea.
- ideal = ideal; significado del adjetivo que incorpora un último estándar de la excelencia o de la perfección. Marcos was an ideal husband.
- its = possessive adjective (possessive form of the pronoun it): The bird went into its cage
- it's = contraction for it is or it has (in a verb phrase): It's raining; it's been raining for two weeks. Los pronombres tienen apóstrofes solamente cuando dos palabras se están acortando en una.
Their, There, They're
- Their = possessive pronoun: They lost their money..
- There = that place: My books are over there.
- They're = contraction for they are: They're moving to
next year. London
To, Too, Two
- To = preposition, or first part of the infinitive form of a verb: They went to the party todance.
- Too = very (demasiado), also (tambien): My father is too old. I was hungry, too.
- Two = the number 2: Two thieves came into the store.
We're, Where, Were
- We're = contraction for we are: We're going to wait for you at the airport.
- Where = location: Where is the party?
- Were = a past tense form of the verb be: They were
- Your = possessive pronoun: Your house is very far from here.
- You're = contraction for you are: You're always making jokes.
- all ready: adjetivo expresar el estado de preparación (Estar listo)
- already: un adverbio que expresa tiempo
- anyone: un pronombre que significa cualquier persona : Anyone who has a ferrari is rich.
- any one: un adjetivo y un sustantivo que significan un artículo específico en un grupo: Any one of those books are handy to learn English.
- anyway: an adverb meaning in any case or nonetheless: He objected, but she went anyway.
- any way: a paired adjective and noun meaning any particular course, direction, or manner:Any way we chose would lead to danger.
- awhile: an adverb meaning for a short time; some readers consider it nonstandard; usually needs no preposition: Won't you stay awhile?
- a while: a paired article and noun meaning a period of time; usually used with for: We talked for a while, and then we said good night.
- maybe: an adverb meaning perhaps: Maybe we should wait until the rain stops.
- may be: a form of the verb be: This may be our only chance to win the champion ship.