- accept = significado del verbo aceptar o recibir: He accepted the gift.
- except = es una preposition excepto: All my family went dancing except Alyson.
- affect = significado del verbo influenciar: The weather will affect the game.
- effect = resultado o consecuencia (sustantivo): I drank too much beer and it had an effect on my performance.
- effect = efecto ; del verbo causar o lograr: The economy has effected a major change in the country.
- advise = verbo que significa recomendar, sugerir, o aconsejar: My father advised me to be careful.
- advice = sustantivo que significa una opinión o una recomendación. Can you give me some advice please?
- conscious = consciente; significado del adjetivo despierto : The patient remained conscious but was taken to the hospital.
- conscience = conciencia; sustantivo que significa el sentido de ser bueno: Carlos has a good conscience.
- idea = idea ; sustantivo que significa un pensamiento, una creencia, o un concepto llevado a cabo en la mente, o una noción o un concepto general formado por la generalización: William had a brilliant idea.
- ideal = ideal; significado del adjetivo que incorpora un último estándar de la excelencia o de la perfección. Marcos was an ideal husband.
- its = possessive adjective (possessive form of the pronoun it): The bird went into its cage
- it's = contraction for it is or it has (in a verb phrase): It's raining; it's been raining for two weeks. Los pronombres tienen apóstrofes solamente cuando dos palabras se están acortando en una.
Their, There, They're
- Their = possessive pronoun: They lost their money..
- There = that place: My books are over there.
- They're = contraction for they are: They're moving to London next year.
To, Too, Two
- To = preposition, or first part of the infinitive form of a verb: They went to the party to dance.
- Too = very (demasiado), also (tambien): My father is too old. I was hungry, too.
- Two = the number 2: Two thieves came into the store.
We're, Where, Were
- We're = contraction for we are: We're going to wait for you at the airport.
- Where = location: Where is the party?
- Were = a past tense form of the verb be: They were
- Your = possessive pronoun: Your house is very far from here.
- You're = contraction for you are: You're always making jokes.
- all ready: adjetivo expresar el estado de preparación (Estar listo)
- already: un adverbio que expresa tiempo. Significa ya.
- anyone: un pronombre que significa cualquier persona : Anyone who has a ferrari is rich.
- any one: un adjetivo y un sustantivo que significan un artículo específico en un grupo: Any one of those books are handy to learn English.
- anyway: an adverb meaning in any case or nonetheless: He objected, but she went anyway.
- any way: a paired adjective and noun meaning any particular course, direction, or manner: Any way we chose would lead to danger.
- awhile: an adverb meaning for a short time; some readers consider it nonstandard; usually needs no preposition: Won't you stay awhile?
- a while: a paired article and noun meaning a period of time; usually used with for: We talked for a while, and then we said good night.
- maybe: an adverb meaning perhaps: Maybe we should wait until the rain stops.
- may be: a form of the verb be: This may be our only chance to win the champion ship.
Bye : Short for goodbye.
- Choose : A verb; to make a selection or a
Chose : past tense of the verb choose.
Choice : (noun) choosing; selection.
Site : the location of an event or object.
Dessert : sweet food served after the meal. (Postre)
Eat : to ingest food
It : pronoun
Four : number 4
For : to indicate the object, aim, or purpose of an action or activity.
Here : at the place (aqui)
Hear : to perceive (sound) by the ear (oir).
Knew : past simple of the verb [to know].
New : recently created; the opposite of old.
Know : (verb) to be familiar with someone or something (Saber/Conocer) .
Now : at the present time or moment.
No : negative reply, refusal or disagreement.
Off : away, at a distance in space or time (also the opposite of on "The TV is off).
Of : belonging to (de algo).
Peace : opposite = war.
Piece : a part of something (pedazo).
Then : refers to time or consequence.
Than : used for comparing
Wander : to walk aimlessly or without any destination.
Wonder : (noun) feeling of surprise and admiration. (verb) desire to know.
Weather : the climate
Whether : if
Write : To form letters, words, or symbols on a surface with a pen or pencil.
Right : morally good, proper. Also opposite of left.